I PACKED MY BAGS AT THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT- Ayo Adesanya

How do you handle male suitors
as a star actress especially now
that you are out of marriage?
That is true I have a couple of
guys who want to go out with
me but am mature minded and
know how to handle men. There
is a way you tell somebody "No"
without being rude to the
person.
Does that suggest you are in any
relationship for now?
(laughs) Yes I am in a
relationship.
Is it the same relationship that
created some much attention
about you dating an official of a
parastatal like a year ago?
Really? (laughs) I am a
relationship and 'am enjoying
every bit of the relationship.
Are you going to give marriage a
trial?
If it comes why not? Definitely I
will give marriage a trial. There
are several level-headed men
around. So I will give marriage
another try someday.
Do you think you and your ex-
husband, Goriola Hassan can
reconcile?
Capital NO. I don't see anything of
such happening we are not just
compatible. We can never
reconcile, never.
What didn't you see the
incompatibility while you were
together?
As human beings we are not
perfect. We make mistakes and
learn from our actions. Life
experiences can come in the
hard way or any other way.
What are the irreconcilable
difference that is responsible for
your not coming back?
His ways are not my ways. And I
don't think anyone in a
relationship that is not bringing
happiness should stay.
How many years did the
relationship last?
The relationship lasted for about
8 years.
What does being out of the
marriage leave you with?
It leaves me a happier person. I
have also been able to discover
myself. There are several things
now I can do all by myself now
than before.
How far is it true that you parked
out of the house in the middle of
the night?
Yes I parked out of the house in
the middle of the night. I don't
want to relive my past.
You both have the same tattoo
drawn on your arms. That
obviously is a sign an attachment
(cuts in) I have started
undergoing series of surgeries
abroad to clear the tattoo off my
body.
Does that not suggest efforts to
get rid of anything about him?
I am just tired of having tattoos
on me. I have mellowed now on
all those stuffs. I am now more
spiritual and my religious
inclinations kicks against it.
What is the state of your
relationship with your ex-
husband?
I don't want to go into that
please.
Who is responsible for the
upkeep of your son?
I don't want to go into that for
the sake of my son.
As a single mother, how do you
cope with paying bills?
Don't forget I work moreover
God has been good to me.
Peradventure you decide to settle
down, who is your kind of man?
He must be god-fearing. I mean a
real god-fearing man because
there are so many fake God
fearing men around. He must
also be humble even if he owns
the world. Humility means a lot to
me. He must also be cool and
nice to me.
What if the man in your life
demands your hand in marriage?
Of course, I will marry him. And
no further comments on that
please.
There are strong insinuations
that the man in your life is
married…
That is not true. The man in my
life is single. He is 100% single.
He has never been married.?
Am not talking about the man in
my life. He is single.
What do you like about him?
He is god-fearing and really
understands me well including
my short comings.
Are you cool with your status?
Yes am very fine. And I can pay
any amount just to be happy.
So when is your son getting a
junior one?
(laughs). Am not God oooo

No comments

Recent Post