GOLDIE - I WILL NOT LET PREZZO TORCH MY BODY AGAIN

Wazobia Fm Crew( omo and igho) interview with evicted big brother
africa mate, GOLDIE. 1 .When asked ,did you watched prezzo pants?
I DIDNT WATCH HIS PANT,AND I NEVER WATCHED HIS CLOTH SHE REPLIED.
2, if you and prezzo meet how would you react? WELL I
WILL SING ' DONT TORCH MY BODY 3. After
the come back from big brother africa show , what is the next single
your fans should be expecting from you? EXPECT SOMETHING GOOD .WELL I
WILL BE GOING FOR SOUTH AFRICA TOUR,COLLABORATE WITH SOUTH AFRICA
MUSICIANS THERE. 4. What kind of man do you wish to settle
down with in life ? A MAN WITH A GOOd HEART AND INTELLEIENCE.
5. Dont you have taste for fine and handsome guy? I DO 6.
Who do you think will win the big brother africa? I CANT REALLY SAY.
7. What other talent can you do? WELL I CAN SOW VERY
WELL. 8. What is the lesson you learnt from the big brother africa
show? I LEARNT THAT LIFE IS A GAME AND THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN TRUST
IS YOURSELF AND GOD. Yinkuz Blog gathered that
most of nigerian including neighbouring countries like ghana who
called into the exclusive interview with Goldie didn't get good
reception from viewer. But the truth is ,what do you think?

No comments

Recent Post