Yvonne is pregnant for emmanuel adebayo

More Quotes | Submit Quote
Yvonne Okoro Pregnant For
Emmanuel Adebayor
Beautiful and curvy actress,
Yvonne Nelson who is alleged to
have been dating the former Man
City striker who is on loan to
Totteham.
Another story has just emerged
that she is a few months gone,
meaning, she is pregnant for the
sports personality.
The delectable actress, Yvonne
who has become one of the
most sought after actresses in
Ghana and Nigeria movie scene
today has come out to say that
he's not pregnant neither is he's
dating Emmanuel.
"Yes I have put on weight but I
don't I'm pregnant. This
pregnancy tale must be a joke. I
know Adebayor but he's just a
friend, he's not my man. I've my
own guy and I can tell you that
Adebayor is not my man." She
said.
Rumour also has it that the
Mercedes Benz C Class facelift
edition Yvonne cruises the town
with is said to be a special gift
from Emmanuel to yvonne

No comments

Recent Post