Thoughtless Word in Relationship by Olayinka

They say before you can be spotless in words,you have to be spotless
in thought, this is because whatever comeout of the mouth is an
outflow of what is in your heart? If this is true my fellow reader, I
need your help! After one and half years of marriage and a long time
courting before we got married. I realised that whenever we make love
or had sex, my husband do tell me to get my pu**y in shape because
He's not enjoying it. I felt bad whenever He mentioned that to me.
On the day of our 1year thanksgiving I
decided to suprised Him by giving Him a home S*x, but what I heard
from Him was for me to forget who raped me when I was young maybe I
could.nt get over the past. I really felt bad,He never thought of that
word before uttering it. Now am considering filling
for divorce because each day of my life in His house is Hell. Please
should I go on with the divorce?

1 comment

Anonymous said...

This a very hard question to answer reason bein that,d might be rit maybe you had been abuse in the past .try and forget the past hurt sex in your life.do not divorce

Recent Post