Queen latifat plan to Adopt child

Queen Latifah said during an
appearance Wednesday on ABC's
The View that she is "working
on" adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara
Walters whether she had
seriously considered adoption,
the singer/rapper/actress
replied, "I'm actually kind of
working on that…"
VIDEO: Queen Latifah on Famous
Steel Magnolias Scene
When pressed further about her
plans, the Joyful Noise star said,
"I think I saw one of those
specials… you know those
movies of the week. And it was
like -- and I just always wanted
to bring a child home." She
added that it wouldn't really
matter where the child came
from.
When Barbara asks, "So are you
really seriously planning on
adopting?" Queen Latifah
responds, "I'm totally serious, so
if you got a kid that you don't…
Just give me a year -- let me set
up camp and send me the kid.
But no, no totally."
Queen Latifah Sends
Congrats to Beyonce

No comments

Recent Post