I Sold My Mum' Jewelries To Buy Studio Equipment- Olu Maintain

As part of the on going
Supermom reality TV show, one
of the nation's artiste, Olumide
Adegbulu popularly called Olu
Maintain has revealed how he
sold his mum expensive jewelries
to set up a musical studio.
For singer Olu Maintain, growing
up wasn't that hard, as he came
from a middle class home and his
mother was a civil servant. But
his parents' disinterest and
denial in his chosen career made
him sell his mother's jewelry. "I
sold my mom's gold set to buy
studio equipment.'
In relation to this, his mother
said, "I recognized with the
benefit of hindsight, the fact he
did it was because of his passion
and love for music. Unlike other
mothers that would have beaten
the daylight out of the child, but I
had no choice but to support his
career with the little I had."

No comments

Recent Post