I PREFER MESSI TO RONALDO - vicente del bosque

Vicente del Bosque has revealed
that he admires Barcelona
attacker Lionel Messi more than
Real Madrid star Cristiano
Ronaldo because of the
Argentine's style of play.
The duo are widely considered
the best players in the world at
the moment, but the Spain coach
has a clear preference for the
South American forward.
"Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I
prefer Messi, because he's more
of a street player," Del Bosque
said to Punto Pelota.
When asked whether he wanted
to predict who would win the
Fifa Ballon d'Or, the former Real
Madrid boss stated that he did
not see the award as a matter of
importance.
"I do not like the Ballon d'Or. It's
a marketing tool. Our boys are
good players and nice people.
"If they gave [the award for best
coach] to me, I would accept it,
though, because I don't want to
upset Fifa."
Del Bosque missed out on the
prestigious accolade in 2010 as
Jose Mourinho won the award
instead.
Comments

No comments

Recent Post