I ONCE STONED FUNSHO ADEOLU, SLAPPED AISHAT-Antar Laniyan By Editor

When it comes to directing, one actor that has
become a soldier in all ramification is Antar
Laniyan. Antar who grew up in the barrack
around Ilaro where his mum was selling food
recently confessed that he once stoned Funsho
Adeolu and slapped Aishat Abimbola at the
location before when they failed to assimilate
what he was passing across to them.
``When I see those who belong, I sit them down
and tell them what they should do and they fit in.
Those who listened then are still there today.
Aishat, Moji Olaiya and others are still there today
because they listened. I have stoned Funsho
( Adeolu) before and slapped Aishat so
many times . Well, as a young man at that time,
he had to obey me as the director; he had to do it
right. But today, that experience is helping him in
his job.
He is now an actor, producer and director. He
directs very well; I can say that about him. I have
seen the work he directed. He may have
forgotten now, but it happened; and he is gaining
it now. Aishat would tell you that I'm the only
reason she cries easily in movies today, because
Antar once slapped her so that she could cry. But
you see, they may not talk about that part of their
stories now. I am telling you so that you know
they suffered before becoming what they are
today.``
But why stoning him, why not something
else, we asked? `` You have to do what you
must do at the right time; and you must get it
right; otherwise, you are a useless person. If you
are in front of an instructor, a director or
somebody that is teaching you something, you
must listen. But the moment you are doing
anything else or you are doing it wrongly
probably a few times when you are not a baby,
stoning you will make you pay attention. So,
when I did that to him, e got it right,`` he
rounded off. Culled from NigerianNews

No comments

Recent Post