Goldie - I LOVE PREZZO

I love you', Prezzo whispered the three famous words to his paramour Goldie as the two shared a tender moment while lying in bed last night.

The Stargame 'lovers' were up all night talking into each other's ears, whispering sweet nothings.

'I am glad that you made it through tonight. I couldn't make it in this House without you', Prezzo told Goldie, who looked like she would pass out from too much anxiety.

It's apparent the two realized they could have been evicted from the house and have now grown closer.

'Thank God for you' Goldie said as she stared deeply into her man's eyes. Prezzo had 'backstabbed' Goldie by nominating her, something the Nigerian singer is unaware of.

For the rest of the night, the sweet talking continued, and eventually, the rapper told his lady, 'You're my heart.'

The 'couple' have had an on-off relationship from the start of the show.

No comments

Recent Post