Banky W -I Am not a Gay

Nigerian R&B singer, Banky W
has reacted to rumours about
his sexuality.
The singer mentioned this
during an interview he granted
to Y! Magazine, saying 'It's
hilarious to me and completely
false. I'm not. Maybe it's because
I'm not married, and I practice
safe sex and thus have no
children yet.'
Speaking on his political
ambitions, the EME label boss
confessed his desire to
constantly throw his weight
behind candidates he believes
in, since he can't run for office
himself '…our constitution states
that you have to have been born
in Nigeria to qualify. I wasn't, so
I don't qualify anyway. I figure
my time will be better spent
throwing as much support
behind candidates that I feel
should be the ones leading the
country', he said.
Banky W and his label mates
recently released an all-star
album titled 'Empire Mates State
of Mind' and are currently on a
U.S tour that will end on Sunday,
September 2, 2012

No comments

Recent Post